Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Established keeper/auction league needs 1 - discounted team

I have 1 open team in a basketball league that is starting its 7th year. It is a 12 team H2H league that is switching to an auction format for this year. 4 keepers per year, 1st round picks from last years final draft will be available includes Lebron, Kobe, Wade, Wall, Howard, Paul, Bosh. We use players weekly average so you don't have to worry about which players play 2 or 4 games. 16 player rosters. All money is paid out minus CBS fees. Entry fee is normally $30 but I am discounting thid team to $15 to the first one to pay. It has some good players but needs some work as well but wouldn't be too hard to turn things around quickly. Email me with questions or if you want the team. mjohnphillips7@yahoo.com

Team 1.

Al Jefferson $20
Joe Johsnon $5
N Pekovic $10
Jeff Teague $10
T. Ariza $5
L Deng $5

Comments