Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Paul George

It's remarkable that he might make it back this season, but he still doesn't have a timetable and coach Frank Vogel isn't exactly Mr. Sunshine when discussing his outlook this season.

Comments

• silentjimsilentjim Member, Moderator, Commish - Bonanza Keeper League, Commish - Salary Cap League, League - Battle of the Sports Forums Posts: 543 mod

I see Vogel doing the same thing he did with Danny Granger. Bench role with limited minutes. Probably won't help much for fantasy purposes. Stress reactions are words I fear in this situation.

• JoshShep50JoshShep50 Moderator Posts: 75 mod

Anonymous teammate says Paul George isn't even close to 100%, per Rotoworld. Bummer. It would be nice if George could return this year. The injury he suffered was so gruesome, I remember where I was when I saw him suffer it.