Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Larry Sanders

silentjimsilentjim Member, Moderator, Commish - Bonanza Keeper League, Commish - Salary Cap League, League - Battle of the Sports Forums Posts: 517 mod

Reports are surfacing today that the Bucks and Sanders have begun buyout talks. Hard to blame the Bucks as they are playing better without him under Kidd, but also hard to deny that despite a lot of personal issues, if given minutes Sanders can be fantasy viable if not good/great. There are a few teams in need of bigs who might be willing to take the chance on a guy like Sanders as long as they have the coaching and veteran players to handle him. Miami comes to mind right away for me, but I'm sure there are other teams out there as well.

What do you guys think? Does he sign quickly with a contender? Work on his personal issues and take time off?

Comments

• TheThrillTheThrill Member, League - Bonanza Keeper League Posts: 267

I would think he would sign elsewhere. He's too young for a team to not give him another chance. We're not talking an injury risk here really. NBA teams often seem willing to give a player a chance to redeem himself. And if the talent is there (which I think it is), there'll be more than one team willing to do so.

• TheThrillTheThrill Member, League - Bonanza Keeper League Posts: 267

And your posts are still messed up! (stretching/scrolling way down to the bottom). ;)

• silentjimsilentjim Member, Moderator, Commish - Bonanza Keeper League, Commish - Salary Cap League, League - Battle of the Sports Forums Posts: 517 mod

@TheThrill said:
    And your posts are still messed up! (stretching/scrolling way down to the bottom). ;)

Stop using Windows XP. :#