Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Lucky Ladders Overall Standings

silentjimsilentjim Member, Moderator, Commish - Bonanza Keeper League, Commish - Salary Cap League, League - Battle of the Sports Forums Posts: 517 mod
edited April 2015 in Lucky Ladders Contest

By default I'm winning. :p ;)

Overall Ranks:
silentjim 43 points
dasein 42 points
JoshShep50 21 points
kab21 18 points
The Thrill 0 points

Week 17:
silentjim 6 points
dasein 1 point

Week 18:
silentjim 10 points
dasein 3 points

Week 19:
silentjim 0 points
dasein 0 points
The Thrill 0 points

Week 20:
silentjim 6 points
dasein 15 points
JoshShep50 21 points

Week 21:
dasein 1 point

Week 22:
dasein 15 points
silentjim 10 points

Week 23:
kab21: 3 points
silentjim: 1 point
dasein: 1 point

Week 24:
kab21 15 points
dasein 6 points
silentjim 10 points

Comments

• TheThrillTheThrill Member, League - Bonanza Keeper League Posts: 267

So glad I bothered to play this week (19). On the bright side I guess I'm happy my Wolves beat the Blazers!

• silentjimsilentjim Member, Moderator, Commish - Bonanza Keeper League, Commish - Salary Cap League, League - Battle of the Sports Forums Posts: 517 mod

@TheThrill said:
    So glad I bothered to play this week (19). On the bright side I guess I'm happy my Wolves beat the Blazers!

Not a great week for scoring....

• silentjimsilentjim Member, Moderator, Commish - Bonanza Keeper League, Commish - Salary Cap League, League - Battle of the Sports Forums Posts: 517 mod

Week #24 and the entire Lucky Ladders season wrapped up yesterday. The Knicks beating the Magic knocked everyone out, it just depended on where. @kab21 forgot to signify one team, but benefit of the doubt means he picked it correct and scored 15 points for the week. @dasein scored 6 and I scored 10. Not great weeks by any means.

Overall this means in first place was myself with 43 points, dasein in second with 42 (yes it was that close), and @JoshShep50 in third with 21 points (and yes he only played one week...)

Thanks all for participating and look forward to more fun stuff!

• TheThrillTheThrill Member, League - Bonanza Keeper League Posts: 267
  • kab21kab21 Member Posts: 20

I should have started this sooner. I guess I did miss one pick but the Griz can't beat anyone.

Congrats to Jim. Very close.