Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online3

Cap
Cap
DaRuhl
DaRuhl
Kiire
Kiire
The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

ESPN % Ownership Change

Hi everyone - new to the board, but recently noticed that ESPN dramatically changed how they calculate % ownership (Courtney Lee moved from ~ 90% to ~50% owned on my screens). Anyone have any more color on this? What did they change? If there was a change, how could it have been so off before?

Comments

• Fenris_77Fenris_77 Member, League - Bonanza Keeper League, League - Salary Cap League Posts: 215

That's very strange. I haven't used ESPN for hoops in years before this year though, so I have no clue what might be up. The only possibility that springs to mind is that they decided to filter out all the dead leagues for the ownership results. Or something.