Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online1

jasonuoft
jasonuoft
The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

really hit hard by injuries... how comfortable would u feel about this team??...

masterchud12masterchud12 Member Posts: 7

10 team..H2H.. 10 cat league... no turnovers.... i have 2 IR spots and 2 guys basically taking up 2 roster spots...here is my team..

guards - jamal crawford, alec burks, jermey lin, cj miles, kontavious caldwell-pope

forwards - demar derozen, markieff morris, carlos boozer, jared sullinger

centers - al jefferson, andre drummond, omer asik, steve adams

INJURED - george hill, russel westbrook, victor oladipo, anthony morrow

really appreciate some input..

Comments

• snickaboomsnickaboom Member Posts: 77

wait, you said you're in a 10team league right? i wonder who's your mid to late round picks. sorry man but it looks like your in a 16T league.

any good picks on the wire? morrow and adams shouldnt be in your roster

• PhilPartingtonPhilPartington Member Posts: 149
    edited November 2014

guards - jamal crawford, alec burks, jermey lin, cj miles, kontavious caldwell-pope

forwards - demar derozen, markieff morris, carlos boozer, jared sullinger

centers - al jefferson, andre drummond, omer asik, steve adams

INJURED - george hill, russel westbrook, victor oladipo, anthony morrow

really appreciate some input..

Your guard situation definition hurts at the moment with Westy, Oladipo and Hill out. I'm not a fan of Boozer and think Asik's a little overrated on account of his FT%. That said, you have some good pieces, especially in a H2H league. My question is, it's a 10 cat league with no TOs??? What are the cats?

Even with Crawford and Miles I suspect you'll be hurting in treys, and without Westy, maybe assists. Steals aren't impressive. You look strong in FG%, you'll kill everyone you face pretty much in boards. Blocks-- you have Drummond, but your other bigs aren't really shot blockers. Still, they get enough to where you'll probably win more often than you lose.

Without knowing your stats it's impossible to say. You might, however, consider stockpiling on the big man stats (though you're set for rebounds...I might shop Carlos Boozer and Asik to see what you can pull. I might even dangle Sully out there to see how others feel about him; you might find yourself in a sell high situation).

who's available on the wire? Without Westy you're also going to struggle with points, but I wouldn't over stress, b/c with him DeRozan and Jefferson you should be fine. That said, you might focus on one or two small guy stats like steals so that when Westy comes back you have enough fire power spread across the board to win 6 out of 10 categories each week.

Right now you might be specializing TOO much in certain stats, like boards. Of course, without seeing how your league is formatted that's hard to say.