Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Favorite Random Player of the Year

Mine is Kentavious Caldwel-Pope. What a name. Minutes galore. Just the type of last round draft pick or FA add I'm looking for in a deep league.

He was the 8th pick 2 years ago. What do you guys think of him?

Comments

• TheThrillTheThrill Member, League - Bonanza Keeper League Posts: 267

Why is he only shooting .500 from the line? LOL. As I look over his "value" on BBM, he started off with a really bad FG%, but seems to have improved it slightly since. But he's gotta get that FT% up to be near top 100 value (he's gotta shoot .750 from the line). Should happen. This might be his breakout year. I had an eye on him in my 20 team league, but RedHopeful took him just before me (that punk).

I don't think I have a favorite random player right now. I suppose if I did it would be Chris Copeland (maybe Malcolm Thomas who I'm still holding out hope for).

• silentjimsilentjim Member, Moderator, Commish - Bonanza Keeper League, Commish - Salary Cap League, League - Battle of the Sports Forums Posts: 543 mod

I like Greg Monroe for some reason.

• Fenris_77Fenris_77 Member, League - Bonanza Keeper League, League - Salary Cap League Posts: 215

I've been loving me some Brandon Knight. I got him super cheap and/or low in a bunch of leagues and he's been pretty electric for the Bucks.

• bjamesgalibjamesgali Member Posts: 217

my RPY has to be shabazz! He's fun to watch, good energy. Puts up good production in limited minutes.

• spud_webb_04spud_webb_04 Member Posts: 54

i have a man crush on Nikola Mirotic, i drafted him in a dynasty league and i'm enjoying the last couple of bulls games. That guy has it all, i think he is going to be a fantasy monster soon