Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Please Rank!! 12team h2h category!! Will rate back

RmsmohawkRmsmohawk Member Posts: 2

12 Team H2H Categories League.

Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throws Made (FTM), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

What do you think? Strengths/Weaknesses? Thanks!

PG- Kyle Lowry
SG - James Harden
G - Kemba Walker
SF - Luol Deng
PF - Paul Millsap
F - Tim Duncan
C - Ryan Anderson
C - Tyson Chandler
Util - Giannis Antetokounmpo
Util - Omer Asik
BN - Josh McRoberts
BN - Mason Plumlee
BN - Rodney Stuckey

Comments

• boogierekeboogiereke Member Posts: 2

I'm not an expert, but I think you did a very nice job. Really a balanced team all around atleast on paper

• PhilPartingtonPhilPartington Member Posts: 149
    edited October 2014

Yup, good balance. Once (if) Brook Lopez returns, you might have to keep an eye on blocks. Duncan will get his assuming his minutes don't drop (and they shouldn't) but none of your other bigs really get them (though Asik had an unusual 5 in his first game). Still, I wouldn't panic over that, b/c you're fine and you don't want to jeopardize the balance you do have.

Some decent flier picks there: Antetokounmpo, McRoberts, Plumlee (for his temporary value), though I don't like Stuckey. He'll get opportunity once he's healthy, but he has never been much more than a so-so scorer with decent FG%. If you needed to drop someone b/c you found someone better on the wire, he'd be your guy. McRoberts is another one to watch. He was efficient last season and should have another chance to be fantasy relevant, but Stephenson takes some touches away from people. So watch him. Otherwise, nice job. You covered your bases well.

http://fantasybasketballcafe.com/discussion/464/feedback-on-my-team?new=1