Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Morrow Left MCL Sprain

Ouch for the Thunder and for those who drafted Morrow with a later pick. No time table yet but if he's out for a couple weeks, there are better guys to grab in standard leagues. Who is going to start at SG/SF for the Thunder to start the season? Jackson is supposed to be coming off the bench.

Comments

• BigBossBigBoss Member Posts: 9

Perry Jones III

• NumberCruncherNumberCruncher Member Posts: 80

So, Westbrook, PJ3, Adams (unless Perkins gets the nod), Ibaka and who? Are either of the starting wings worth drafting in standard leagues?

• bjamesgalibjamesgali Member Posts: 217

Westbrook, RJax and Ibaka are the only ones that are worth owning, and Westbrook especially will be in the discussion for top 3 in the league. All with 30+ minutes.

Adams is worth a look, but even as a starter he doesn't look dominant on the court, his horn is being touted a bit more than I think he deserves... But Having a starting role for the rest of the year would definitely help his confidence, so he's a nice later round flier if available.

PJ3, Lamb and Roberson have a pretty nice opportunity to break ground this year, as they'll all probably get around 25+ minutes consistently. Hopefully they can make something out of it. I'd rank them PJ3>Roberson>Lamb ...

• wesbaedkewesbaedke Member, Commish - Heroes Keeper League Posts: 140

OKC media members I follow are pretty sure Andre Roberson is going to get the nod at SF, not PGIII. The team is sure a mess. Don't see a lot of opportunity for fantasy relevancy for those guys (PGIII, AR, Lamb) unless you're in a deep league.