Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

12 team H2H 9cat Auction keeper League. Help needed!

dwade3dwade3 Member Posts: 7

I just drafted yesterday and I ended up with the team below.

Drummond and Kawhi were the keepers from last season.

Ty Lawson, Den PG
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Det SG DTD
Kawhi Leonard, SA SF DTD
Paul Millsap, Atl PF
Andre Drummond, Det C
Andrew Bogut, GS C
Eric Bledsoe, Pho PG
Chandler Parsons, Dal SF DTD
Tyreke Evans, Nor SF
Derrick Favors, Uta PF
George Hill, Ind PG
Terrence Jones, Hou PF
Steven Adams, OKC C

I had to go with punt FT% with Drummond but I screwed up not drafting D12,DJ or Rondo. I panicked and trade Milsap and Parsons for D12 right after the draft. So I have D12 and Drummond for the foundation.
I feel like I have enuff rebounds, blocks, steals, and FG%. But the 5th category which I was aiming for assists is very unclear. And I have no legit SG at all.
Im thinking about picking up Wroten when the waivers clear. But any moves I need to make before the season??

Comments

• TheThrillTheThrill Member, League - Bonanza Keeper League Posts: 267

Howard barely outranks Millsap even in a punt FT strategy, so yeah, it does appear you probably overpaid (I'm assuming that's why you say "panicked"). :) Wroten could be a sleeper pick, but it will be limited. FT% you won't care about, but he can kill you in FG%. I owned him for a long time last season in a deep league and some weeks were great and others downright nasty. I think you'll have an easier time finding 3's than assists (if that helps). Did you already pick up a player after your 2-for-1?