Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online1

1 Guest
The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

10 Team H2H Standard 9 CATS (9th Pick) "NO PLAYOFF FORMAT"

jkimjkim Member Posts: 45

We play
PG
SG
SF
PF
C
3 Utility
4 Bench

i took KD 1st with my 9th pick. i hope that was a good move considering this is a no playoff format......

1. (9) Kevin Durant SF,PF

2. (12) Blake Griffin PF,C

3. (29) Ty Lawson PG

4. (32) Joakim Noah PF,C

5. (49) Rajon Rondo PG

6. (52) DeMar DeRozan SG,SF

7. (69) Kenneth Faried PF

8. (72) Brandon Jennings PG

9. (89) Luol Deng SF,PF

10. (92) Darren Collison PG

11. (109) Jordan Hill PF,C

12. (112) Jeff Green SG,SF

PS. what is Edraft? i registered for this site and it sent me to some site "edraft"??? any incite on this would be great. i dont think it registered me on that site, but it took me there...

Comments

• bjamesgalibjamesgali Member Posts: 217

Looks like you could use some front court help.. Maybe look at olynyk, tchandler, sully, if they're available. I like collision and jennings as later round picks. Not sure Jeff green is worth it in the position he's in, but wait it out a few games. I actually think turner will really bite into his minutes. Maybe flip lawson into a d. Jordan or something...

• Fenris_77Fenris_77 Member, League - Bonanza Keeper League, League - Salary Cap League Posts: 215

You're super light in threes, especially until KD gets back. You are also probably light in Blk, but not, IMO in rebounds, so the problem isn't the front court per se, just the BLK totals. If Hill plays big minutes and Noah plays at the higher end of my projected minutes range you might be fine there though, so maybe wait and see.

I'd definitely look for a replacement for Green. Who's on your wire?

• snickaboomsnickaboom Member Posts: 77

..... or drop green for something big (and yes, sully? or asik?) or any decent PF/C on the wire?

• Fenris_77Fenris_77 Member, League - Bonanza Keeper League, League - Salary Cap League Posts: 215

Sully maybe, because he helps with 3's but Asik? He really doesn't need the Reb help that badly and Asik isn't a premier shot blocker.

Knowing who's on the wire makes this whole exercise a lot easier though. :p

• jkimjkim Member Posts: 45
    edited October 2014

Henson. Turiaf. McGee. Oquin. Dale Bert. Bargnani.Andersen. mozgov. Johnson. By um. Plumlee. Biyombo. Johnson. This is from filter ting centers and blocks.

Jr smith is there for 3s...? And frye

Seems like you are saying I need blocks only? Cuz with kid back I should be fine?

Did I do OK taking kd 9th since there is no playoffs in my league???

If I trade Lawson for d.Jordan will I have enough guards? or just drip green for a big?

Will I be too short on SG and sf if I drop green?

Got offered m gasoline and Irving for Blake and rondo. Take it or pass it and just drop green for one of the bugs listed above? Please let me know asap before he changes his mind

Don't take that!.. rondo has been a headache for the past year, but don't trade good players while they're down, if you're going to trade a good player, get the most value you can from him.... plus Griffin>Gasol anyway.

Of the options mentioned Mozgov would help your team the most.

edited October 2014

OK not taking trade.and dropping green for mozgov... But will i be too short on sg position????? I only have 1 other sg eligible.Thanks. How about derozan and Noah for klay and Jordan? Or just Noah for Jordan. Or just derozan for klay?

@bjamesgali said:
    Of the options mentioned Mozgov would help your team the most.

Would I be OK with only 1 SG eligible player?

@Fenris_77 said:
    You're super light in threes, especially until KD gets back. You are also probably light in Blk, but not, IMO in rebounds, so the problem isn't the front court per se, just the BLK totals. If Hill plays big minutes and Noah plays at the higher end of my projected minutes range you might be fine there though, so maybe wait and see.

I'd definitely look for a replacement for Green. Who's on your wire?

Thinking of not taking the trade and picking up mosgov. But will I be OK with just 1 SG?

good point... i still see green having a hot and cold year similar to last years, but you definitely need more that one SG.. Maybe just hold him and see how he does for the first little while and try trading one of your PG for a SG in the mean time.

so i dropped green for mozgov

trying to get klay to up my 3's and have another sg eligible player., thinking of trading a PG but worried i might be too thin at PG if i traded one away.... thoughts?

also trying to trade noah for deandre to up my blocks...... thoughts?

is olynk a better pickup than mozgov??

IMO Oly > Mozgov for his upside, 3s and apparently he's polished his interior defense as well (I'll have to see it to believe though.)

Best case scenario Mozgov might be more of a consistent 10-10 guy though...

for my team pls vote.... olynk or mozgov??