Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online1

1 Guest
The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Rank My Roster...

Uin2itUin2it Member Posts: 16
edited October 2014 in Rank My Roster

Just drafted (roto 8 Cat, 14 tm)

Eric Bledsoe, -
Tony Parker, -
Mo Williams, -

Terrence Ross, -
Dion Waiters, -
Jamal Crawford, -
Nick Young*, -

Carmelo Anthony, -
Thaddeus Young, -

LaMarcus Aldridge, -
Aaron Gordon, -

Larry Sanders, -
Andrew Bogut, -
Tyson Chandler, -

Comments

• Uin2itUin2it Member Posts: 16
    edited October 2014

On the waiver wire still is:

Steve Nash ....
    Kentavious Caldwell-Pope....
    Rodney Hood....
    Otto Porter Jr/Glen Rice (BEAL backup!?)

• Fenris_77Fenris_77 Member, League - Bonanza Keeper League, League - Salary Cap League Posts: 215

I might take a shot at KCP over your injured Nick Young. You have a lot of injury risk with your bigs, so maybe look to shore that up before the inevitable happens and you loose both Chandler and Bogut at the same time for a week or two. You're light on Ast to IMO, so maybe try to address that as well (unless you punted on purpose...)

• Uin2itUin2it Member Posts: 16

I can try to trade Chandler/Bogut + Another guy for Markief Morris!? But I don't think he will offer much on the block side of the house.

As for sat, well that is kinda why I was looking at Nash...

• bjamesgalibjamesgali Member Posts: 217

Agreed with @Fenris_77‌ drop young and look elsewhere, Lakers backcourt/whole roster will be a headache to deal with all year long. I'm not sure theres anyone worth dropping young for at this point in time though. Wait to see what happens on the injury reports and training camp. Nash isn't worth picking up.. (probably won't even see >20 minutes per night)

Keep an eye on Kendall Marshall. If he can squeeze into the rotation and if he finishes games, he'll be a great source of assists. Also keep an eye on the sixers rotations. Casper Ware is more of a ball distributor then Wroten, he'd be a temporary option with MCW sidelined though... Another option for AST could be Marvin Williams, if he truly is there to fill in McBobs shoes, then we should see his AST numbers jump a bit this year as well...

• snickaboomsnickaboom Member Posts: 77

I think you need one PG more, you got a lot of wingmen and i think you lack of assists and stls. probably trade swaggy or waiters for mid to mid end PG.