Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

Who's Online1

1 Guest
The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Dynasty League H2H Trade

B0ST0NB0ST0N Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Here's the deal. I'm in a 12 team H2H dynasty league where the whole team is kept. 6-man lineups are set daily, so depth matters to me. I'm intrigued by this guy in my league who has his mind set on getting Giannis. I'm more than okay with this trade proposal but worry about the age of the guys that I'm receiving. My team is currently rebuilding with solid youth, and I happened to get my hands on Giannis from his team before the previous owner left. The new guy really wants him, and I have voiced that in return I need to get a package around Embiid. He happens to be a 76ers fan and doesn't want to do this. Instead, he wants, as he put it:

"PG- Fultz (who will bounce back and get at least 13 PPG next season if played properly)

SG- Paul George or Redick if they get LeBron

SF-Simmons (or LeBron if they get him)

PF-LeBron (or Simmons if they decide to switch them around/Saric if LeBron doesn’t sign)

C- Embiid the gawd"

He also wants to keep Kyrie. But here was my proposal, which I quickly canceled to tell him:

"This completely goes against my principle of youth. Plus, you get players without an injury history while I get some of the more injury-prone players in the league in Butler and Kyrie Irving. If you're interested, though, we may be able to work something out."

The other issue is that most of the teams are either going for it now or they are going for it in the future. The only team doing both (similar to my team, though the emphasis is on the youth for me and not for him) is the division leader and commissioner who just happens to have not lost a game at all this season and went to win the championship. He's not trading his youth for cheap. I may be able to acquire some youth, but there is no guarantee. Anyway, here's the trade:

DeMarre Carroll F BKN (rank: 26-65)
Denzel Valentine SG/SF CHI (rank: 34-84)
Giannis Antetokounmpo G/F MIL (rank: 3-6)
Khris Middleton SG/SF MIL (rank: 8-18)
Markieff Morris F/C WAS (rank: 53-119)

for

[DTD]Kyrie Irving G BOS (rank: 15-34)
Kemba Walker PG CHA (rank: 5-13)
Steven Adams C OKC (rank: 19-61)
Josh Hart SG LAL (rank: 95-211)
Jimmy Butler SG/SF MIN (rank: 20-47)
Bradley Beal SG WAS (rank: 4-12)