Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Starting a new Multi-Sport Dynasty (NBA & NFL)

We will be using a Facebook page as our league "hub."

I use this because of the success I've had using this. We use this system for my fantasy football league where we are in our 7th year. I've made a separate facebook account just for fantasy.

My goal for this group is to have a group that has managers staying active year round. Not only managing our fantasy teams, but a place to talk sports in general. We will be doing NBA and NFL.

We will be using Fleaflicker! This will always be a FREE league!

**Picks are tradeable (Not for inaugural draft)

**Inter-league trades are allowed (such as LeBron for Tom Brady or an NFL pick for an NBA pick)

**I will be keeping track of league history on a spreadsheet. (Championships won, highest scoring team records etc)

**Any accusations of collusion will be taken seriously, and offenders will be kicked from teh league immediately. Any moves done will be reversed.

NBA:

Rosters: PG, SG, SF, PF, C, G, SG/SF, PF/C, UTIL, UTIL, B, B, B (10 starters, 3 bench)

“D-League” rosters: 4 players (in their 1st or 2nd year only)

Scoring: (TBD) (Possible League Vote)

Special Rules: To avoid teams tanking for a better pick, I will be using the lottery system (there is a website) to determine future rookie draft orders. unlike the real lottery, the bottom 2 teams will not have the best odds. THE TOP 2 TEAMS TO MISS THE PLAYOFFS, will have the highest odds in the lottery. That way a team cant tank to try and snag to #1 pick. You have to earn your chance. Playoff teams will not be included in the lottery.

NFL:

Rosters: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR TE, TE, FLEX, FLEX, B, B, B, B, B, B, B (10 starters, 7 bench)

Practice Squad: 5 players (in their 1st or 2nd year only)

Scoring: TBD

Special Rules: Draft is reverse order of standings. (May implement the “draft lottery” system, to avoid tanking)

Comments