Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

$600 15 team, 10 category, weekly roto, auction draft on CBS - draft Monday/Tuesday

Trying to fill up one final league for this season. Shoot me an e-mail if you're interested, or want info on big $ leagues when next season rolls around - matt [at] nextlevelfantasy [dot] com

15 team, 10 category, weekly roto on CBS

3s, points, field goals made, assists, assist/turnover, rebounds, steals, blocks, FG%, FT%

Auction draft, $210 budget

Start 3 guards, 3 forwards, 2 centers, 3 utility , 4 bench slots
If we end up with less than 15 teams than roster size will be adjusted so it's basically the same depth

Entry Fee: $600
Payouts
1st - 45%
2nd - 25%
3rd - 20%
4th - 10%

Core of the league is a group of dudes who do a bunch of bball, football, baseball leagues together and $ is handled via paypal/venmo/check. I'm strictly a leaguesafe guy outside of this crew so definitely understand the concern with that, but can provide proof that these leagues have been rolling for many years and everything is kosher. And will share my phone # so you can hear the sexy voice behind the name.