Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

$100 Yahoo 12 team H2H 9 cat leaguesafe redraft

This is a long time league that lost some owners this season. We currently have eight owners paid in full on League Safe (majority pay-out option).

Standard 9 categories head to head league with 100% payout.

No keepers. Full standard snake redraft every season. Random draft order.

This is a very competitive league...not for beginners! We have daily changes with caps on weekly moves (4), which means if you're not paying attention, you're donating to the winners! Fairly deep rosters as well...10 starters and 5 bench slots...feels more like a 14 team league as far as waiver wire goes.

We're hoping for four new members that would like to play in this league long term (so I don't have to look for new owners next year). Those that stay may nominate new league settings for the following year which we vote on with survey monkey (my move this season to replace turnovers category with 3 pt% fell by one vote...I'll try again next season!).

If you're interested or want more details, let me know.

Comments