Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

I'm Looking for a Keeper or Dynasty Pay League w/High Draft Pick (a crappy team is fine)

masterplanmasterplan Member Posts: 5

I'm interested in taking over for your crappiest keeper/dynasty team with the assumption that it gets a high rookie draft pick. If the last place owner bailed on you and you are looking for a replacement, I'm your guy to do some rebuilding from the ground up. Hit me up.

Comments

• troy43147troy43147 Member Posts: 5

I have an awesome keeper league that has been around for years, and we are in need of a couple owners this year. We use NBA players as if they are college payers with four years of eligibility.. Great format.. If you are interested, message back, or email me at Troy43147@yahoo.com for full details..

Troy