The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.
2017 Rules, Discussion and Notices
I will post the first group of auctions in three hours(around 7:30 central). The FA schedule is available on the spreadsheet and has been for about a week.
- Bidding takes place here on the cafe
- It takes 12 hours with the top bid to win an auction.
- If you have bird rights on a player, you can offer yearly raises/decreases of 15% while everyone else can offer only 10% and you can match the top bid on a player(and restructure the contract for the same amount as long as it meets league rules). No editing of any auction bids, just post it as a new bid.
- Minimum starting salary is 500K, and 500K-4.99M in first year salary contracts can be a max of 2 years. 5-9.99 M 3 years, and 10M and above, 4 years.
- There is no maximum salary limit, but we have a hard cap of 75M. You cannot exceed 75M in annual salary for this season with any bid, and if you lead an auction, that counts against your cap for this season at that moment.
- If you have a RFA(guys in green on spreadsheet), you have 24 hours to match or decline the winning bid, and you do not have to bid yourself. Like bird rights, you can restructure the winning bid as long as it meets league rules and is for the same dollar amount.