Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

3 spots remaining in my Yahoo $ H2H Dynasty Lg

Hello,

I have 3 spots remaining to fill my 12 team league. This is for serious, active, and competitive owners only. Half of the teams will be long time fantasy veterans that I already know for 10 plus years, but since NBA is not as popular in season long, I'm in search of folks to fill this out. Once the league is full we will set a draft time that works for all and vote on buy-in. This will be an auction draft with a FAAB budgets for waivers. We will have 2 division, with division champs making the playoffs plus 4 wildcards. It's standard H2H scoring with one adjustment. We will use Assist/TO ratio instead of just turnovers. Buy-in would be around $25-$30 depending on what league decides once full. I use paypal, although some owners actually will MAIL me the buy-in. LOL No dues would be collected until after we fill the league.

Here is some additional info on the league. If you are interested, send me an email at mannmicj@yahoo.com and I will get back to you ASAP:

Rules:

1. ALWAYS COMPETE, ABSOLUTELY NO TANKING or you won't be invited back.
  2. Respect your fellow managers. Trash talk is perfectly fine, but let's not cross any lines. We are all adults.

Structure:

1. Each year following the 1st, we will have a 2 round rookie/free agent draft.
  2. We do NOT have a set amount of keepers, your entire roster will carry over next season. You will then have to decide who to drop to make your draft picks.
  3. You may trade draft picks during the season, but a post is required on the message board with both owners agreeing to the trade. I will then track the trades in the commish notes for the following season.
  4. Once the league is full and drafted, we will all start off with $200 in waiver budget.
  5. Division Winners are top seeds in the playoffs, followed by the 4 wild card teams.
  6. We are using standard H2H scoring, except turnovers has been replaced by ASSIST/TO ratio which I believe is more far to use.
  7. We have daily moves (adds/drops), with NO MAX.

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL, IL, IL, IL
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Assist/Turnover Ratio (A/T)