Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online1

Kiire
Kiire
The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Looking to join a deep money league

I'm interested in joining a deep money league this year. Preferably with a draft, not inheriting someone else's roster. Let me know if you have an opening in such a league. sclark8841@gmail.com

Comments

• bruce1313bruce1313 Member Posts: 7

Trying to set up a Yahoo league with head to head matchups, daily changes, big rosters of 16 – 18 and big prizes. This is a redraft league, no keepers, and minimal trading (3 per team max). My dream would be to get 18 teams, have 18 weekly matchups, and the playoffs in weeks 19, 20 and 21 and finish up the league on the date of 3/18/18, well before teams will start resting players with phantom injuries.

The draft WILL be held on October 16th at 7 PM Eastern time through Yahoo, so if you are unavailable for that date, please ignore this post. Check out the following link to see the league (https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/6252/invitation?key=9ebec7180a6e1757&ikey=2f5754a8838a08a0) and email me back at bruce3963@gmail.com if interested.

Bruce

• EdBuzzEdBuzz Member Posts: 3

If you're able to attend a live auction in NYC, send me an email edbuzz@optonline.net

17 teams. $300 entry fee or a different league with a $1000 entry fee.