Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online1

Kiire
Kiire
The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Owners needed for new type of H2H schedule

There's a site offering a new type of H2H schedule offered at Dailyball.com. I need some owners.

The league is named Celtic Pride. Any are welcomed to join.

The leagues here are unique. The H2H matches are not a week long. The H2H matches are based off a single game's worth of stats. But this is not a daily sports gambling site. You draft a team and control that team for a whole season. It's the H2H schedule that's different. The site calls it the round schedule. It's hard to explain:

There are 82 games in an NBA season so there are 82 fantasy matches in your Daily Ball league. Daily Ball calls the 82 fantasy matches 82 rounds.
The Boston Celtic stats from their first game get applied to Round 1
The Boston Celtic stats from their second game get applied to Round 2
The Boston Celtic stats from their third game get applied to Round 3
This just continues on and on until Round 82

So you can be watching a game against the Bulls and Celtics and the stats for the Bulls players are getting applied to Round 24 and the stats for the Celtics players are getting applied to Round 26. There are more than one fantasy matches in play on a given day. You're watching this game and rounds 24, 25, and 26 are in play.

I find this schedule more fun than playing week long fantasy matches. You don't get burned by injuries in this setup. Cost is $10 which stinks, but it's cheap entertainment when you think about it.

Comments

• Tecmo777Tecmo777 Member Posts: 4

I made this website. No one is paying the $10 to join. I will give free credits that you can use to bypass the credit card payment. Please email me at support@dailyball.com if you would like to try this site for free. I hope to see you.

• Eric
  • Tecmo777Tecmo777 Member Posts: 4

Hello, I'm the creator of Dailyball.com. I'm looking for owners to join my league called 'Celtic Pride'. Draft starts August 20. It's a long email draft with 8 hours per pick.

My site offers leagues that use a new type of schedule for H2H points leagues. The fantasy matches are not a week long affair, but rather use only stats from a single sports match. Injuries do not ruin you as much in this system. Playoffs aren't not so much luck either with best-of-7 playoff matches.

The site will be free for you. Simply create the a fee account. I will add 'user credits' to your account that you can use to bypass the credit card page. I hope to see you.

• Eric
  • Jim413Jim413 Member Posts: 60

Is there a link to see the league and rules?