Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online6

DaRuhl
DaRuhl
KauaiRoots
KauaiRoots
salvador
salvador
silentjim
silentjim
tonym
tonym
+1 Guest
The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

#3 pick for Myles Turner (dynasty salary league, 9-cat)

nricheynrichey Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

I'm in a dynasty league with real player salaries. I have the #3 pick and the #16 pick in the rookie draft this year. I was thinking of taking Smith at #3, but I'm considering trading it for Myles Turner. Turner has 2 years left on a cheap contract, but Smith would have 4 years on a cheap contract. Would you rather have the #3 pick or Turner?

Comments

• Jim413Jim413 Member Posts: 60

Why smith at 3, who is going 1 & 2? Turner disappeared in the playoffs last season. So who knows if he will be the Turner of last season, or the playoff Turner. I would keep the #3 pick, there are a lot of great rooks to pick from. I think you will get a keeper at 16 too, if you do your homework.

• nricheynrichey Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

Fultz will go at 1 and Ball at 2. Teague and George left in the offseason, replaced by Oladipo and Collison. So there is a lot more usage to go around this season. I ended up trading Jeremy Lin, Ricky Rubio, Jonas Valanciunas, and #3 for Turner, Porter, and Holiday.