Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online6

DaRuhl
DaRuhl
jasonuoft
jasonuoft
KauaiRoots
KauaiRoots
salvador
salvador
tonym
tonym
+1 Guest
The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Keeper advice

Hey there, I have a top 2 team in my league right now in a 12 team, 12 category, 4 keepers league. This is the first year we are doing a keeper league and I am looking for any and all advice from you guys in regards to if you think I'm selecting the right players. I'll list guys who are keeper-eligible (in my eyes) and put an * by the guys I've currently flagged as my keepers. I don't have to decide till the end of the season but I'm still thinking about it now, mainly due to how our draft next season will be depleted since the top ~50 or so guys will be off the board before the draft even starts. I appreciate any type of insight you guys have at all! Here are my guys:

James Harden*
Devin Booker*
Andrew Wiggins*
Nikola Jokic*

Jrue Holiday
Reggie Jackson
Jordan Clarkson
Chris Paul
Enes Kanter

Comments