Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

need a replacement manager

I need an active manager in my keeper league everyone signs in about every day except this one team. it is a yahoo 8 cat (not penalized for turnovers ) 5 keepers, almost all of the managers have played with me in other sports for years. a first year basketball league. you can send me a note if you are interested but you have to stay active. since I have been in leagues with almost all these guys for years the rules are really lax. same day fa pickups if someone drops a player they go on waiver a couple days to give everyone a shot. same day trades, they go immediately so you can use them that day. I have had no issues with this at all. just read my commissioners notes if you get in. my email is keithdarnell13@yahoo.com. the team you would keep is a last place team but has good keepers and is in last because it is a competitive league and he is not setting his lineup

14 team league
PG
New Player Note
Damian Lillard Por - PG
2:00 pm @ Bos
SG
Player Note
Will Barton Den - SG,SF
6:00 pm vs LAC
G
Player Note
Jamal Crawford LAC - SG,SF