Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online1

1 Guest
The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Yahoo $$ Auction League Drafting This Weekend!

Hey all. I've got an Auction league drafting Sunday night. It's a Great alternative to Yahoo Pro, and it's probably the last kind of league like this you're going to find. I'll leave the settings below. If you want an invitation send an e-mail to consolegamer98@gmail.com

1pg, 1sg, 1g, 1sf, 1pf, 1f, 2c, 2util, 3bn, 2il, $200 standard auction draft. Drafting Sunday, Nov. 6th. Payments on Leaguesafe w/ majority approval, no league management fee.

League ID#:146289League Name:The High Stakes AuctionAuto-renew Enabled:YesDraft Type:Live Auction DraftDraft Time:Sun Nov 6 6:00pm PST [ Add to My Calendar ]Cash League Settings:Not a cash league Convert to cash leagueMax Teams:12Scoring Type:Head-to-HeadMax Acquisitions for Entire Season:No maximumMax Trades for Entire SeasonNo maximumTrade Reject Time:2Trade End Date:March 2, 2017 Allow Draft Pick Trades:NoWaiver Time:2 daysWaiver Type:Continual rolling listWaiver Mode:StandardCan't Cut List Provider:Yahoo SportsTrade Review:League VotesPost Draft Players:Follow Waiver RulesMax Acquisitions per Week:4Weekly Deadline:Daily - TomorrowStart Scoring on:Week 1Playoffs:Week 20, 21 and 22 (6 teams) Note: Week 22 runs 7 days from Mar 27 to Apr 2Playoff Reseeding:NoLock Eliminated Teams:YesDivisions:NoMake League Publicly Viewable:NoInvite Permissions:Commissioner OnlySend unjoined players email reminders:YesPlayers Stat Categories:Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)