Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online1

1 Guest
The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Established ESPN Money Roto Keeper League needs 1 replacement owner for 10/24 draft at 9:30pm ET

I'm the League Manger in a 8 category roto league on ESPN. It is well established and going into the seventh season. Competitive, but low on trash talk, etc. We are drafting tomorrow (Oct. 24th) at 9:30pm ET. I've just had an owner that has gone MIA on me the last few days and hasn't followed up, so I am looking to find a replacement. This is the first owner that has dropped in over 3 seasons. Know this is last minute, but if you're looking for a solid league this might be a good fit for you. Below are some league and team details. You can email me directly at: rrjohnson72@hotmail.com.

Thanks for the time,
Rich

Leauge: 9 teams, $100 league fee paid through PayPal, top 4 finishers earn prizes plus the team with the best score from the All-Star break until the end of the season. Line-ups are set daily. 14 active roster spots, 5 bench spots, 1 IR spot. Can keep up to 6 keepers each season. It is an auction draft with each team having $200 to spend on their entire roster. Generally a good number of quality players available in the draft. This year some guys that are available are: Chris Paul, Lebron, Klay Thompson, both the Gasol brothers, Horford, Blake Griffin, Melo, and many others.

Here is the roster with the keeper prices:
Robin Lopez-17, Derrick Favors-25, Damian Lillard-22, John Wall-26, Kemba Walker-16, Kevin Martin-4, Jose Calderon-5, Chandler Parsons-18, Kobe Bryant-12, Dirk Nowitzki-18, Tristan Thompson-4, Andre Iguodala-4, Al Jefferson-17, Julius Randle-8, Blake Griffin-30, Nikola Mirotic-7, Arron Afflalo-8, Otto Porter Jr.-8, Andrew Michael Bogut-4, Eric Gordon-8.