Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

DRAFT IS ALMOST HERE--NEED ONE MORE SOLID OWNER!

**Hello everyone, My name is Joe and my Ultimate Basketball League has been running online for over 20 years. It is a 14 team League run on CBS Sportsline, but we need one more owner. This is a head to head, points based League. The fee is $150 and this is all collected through League Safe. The first place team gets 50% of the pot, ($1,050), the second place team gets 25% of the pot, ($525), the third place team gets 15% of the pot, ($315), and the fourth place team gets 10% of the pot, ($210). The snake draft will be held on Tuesday night, October 25th, starting at 7:30 PM, Eastern Time, so we are running out of time to find our final owner.

To offer some incentive because I would like to get this final owner as soon as possible, I am offering the following:

1) I will reduce the fee in half. So, instead of paying $150, you will only owe $75 to League Safe, yet you will still participate in the entire pot of $2,100.
2) If you happen to win this League in your first season, you will receive a bonus of $100, in addition to the regular prize money.

I have a Constitution all written out that will explain all of the rules to you, and I can send that to you, in addition to an invitation to the CBS site so you could sign in and check everything out, if you just E-mail me back at UltCommish@aol.com.

Thanks for reading and hope to welcome one more good owner to this League who could be ready to draft on Tuesday night!

Joe**

Comments