Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Early Draft need tips

vitodominicvitodominic Member Posts: 24

First off thumbs up for the new site format.

So we entered our draft early and this is how my team is looking:

We are a 14 teams 9cat H2H keep 3 league. Just wanted your opinion where I could improve.

Victor Oladipo Orl - PG,SG
Gordon Hayward Uta - SG,SF
Darren Collison Sac - PG
Carmelo Anthony NY - SF,PF
Chris Bosh Mia - PF,C
Omer Asik NO - PF,C
DeAndre Jordan LAC - C
Jordan Hill LAL - PF,C
Elfrid Payton Orl - PG
Miles Plumlee Pho - PF,C
P.J. Tucker Pho - SG,SF
Kelly Olynyk Bos - C
Mirza Teletovic Bkn - SF,PF

Comments

• Fenris_77Fenris_77 Member, League - Bonanza Keeper League, League - Salary Cap League Posts: 215

Hmm. Your Ast look just dandy, your %s should be ok for HtH, and you should be solid in Blk. On the other hand your Pts look ho-hum and your threes could be trouble as well (although if Olynyk and Teletovic play a lot that will be less of an issue). Stl are so-so but could be solid depending on what you get out of Payton. You could use another scorer who gets reasonable steals. That said you've drafted a lot of young upside type guys, and the better they come on the better your team will look.

• vitodominicvitodominic Member Posts: 24

Thanks Fenris_77. One thing I've learned from our league is to keep guys I can use to rotate so I have like 3-4 guys on my team I can easily let go of.. We have 5 add/drop moves per week so I guess I just need to see who can fill up the stats you mentioned.. BTW I was the 6th pick and keepers don't start until next season so it was pretty hard to keep a solid roster.