Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

The Fantasy Basketball Cafe Response Team is coming back for the rest of the season. If you are interested in helping our community grow by interacting with our members, providing quality feedback and getting more involved, direct message "DailyFantasyCafe" for details.

Drop Robin Lopez/Tyson Chandler for Clint Capela Houston PF/C?

AtcNyK89AtcNyK89 Posts: 11

This is an ESPN Fantasy H2H "Points" league.

Scoring is as follows:

Points (PTS) 0.5pts Blocks (BLK) 2pts
Steals (STL) 2pts Assists (AST) 1.5pts
Rebounds (REB) 1.2pts Turnovers (TO) -1pts
Free Throws Made (FTM) 1pts Three Pointers Made (3PM) 1.5pts
Double Doubles (DD) 2pts Triple Doubles (TD) 3pts
Quadruple Doubles (QD) 4pts

I've shopped him as follows: Robin Lopez for Markieff Morris, Lopez for T.J. Warren, Lopez for Tyreke Evans, Lopez for Al-Farouq Aminu, Lopez for Elfrid Payton, Lopez for Marvin Williams, Lopez for Caldwell-Pope, Lopez for Julius Randle.

Robin Lopez is absolutely trending down. His minutes are diminishing for stretches and hasn't produced worthy draft position numbers in more then 3 games. It's been very frustrating owning him, activating him hoping for numbers and he flounders. Costing me wins, instead of activating someone else. Names like Clint Capela are catching fire cause he's starting alongside Howard in Houston and is definitely producing in six starts this year he's averaged 11.3 points, 9.7 boards and 1.7 blocks while making 66.7 percent of his field goals. So this could be a permanent change. I'm figuring he's worth the gamble of simply dropping Robin Lopez. Cause I'm a second away from doing this! Sorta figure I can get some deal done with opposing teams hoping Porzingis goes down (HOPE TO GOD NOOO) or he plays starter mins soon and produces but I'm anxious to nab Capela before it's too late. What should I do?

Here's my roster http://games.espn.go.com/fba/clubhouse?leagueId=54316&teamId=8&seasonId=2016

Aside from Centers Clint Capela and Gorgien Dieng in FA, here's who is available: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/freeagency?leagueId=54316&teamId=8&seasonId=2016

Thank you hope to get RESPONSES!